Monday, February 2, 2015

Introduction

hello people of the interwebs!

First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jeb, I am have been a drummer since I was 6 years old, and I have a crazy passion for music. I have decide to start this blog in order to bring some less popular bands to light. *KEEP IN MIND* I am not an indie fan nor a pop fan. I love all music from classical to Dubstep. (However due to my percussion background I tend to be slightly inclined to Metal.) I will start posting bands hopefully every week. However I also have the attention span of a baby squirrel, so who knows how often I'll keep this blog. To be entirely honest, I don't even know how people will find this blog. In fact I'm pretty new to this whole thing. SO if you are enjoying my blog feel free to shoot me an email at huzza3045@gmail.com.

May the Power of Music Ignite You All
Jeb

No comments:

Post a Comment